BRU Coffee Roasters believe in people and the thing most people have in common - Coffee!
A cup of coffee is more than a fix!
It is a craft perfected by an artisan with the know-how to excite the most delicate palette.
At BRU we do just that.
We roast micro-batches to guarantee authentic arabica coffee you can only expect from handcrafted coffee.
Quality, consistency and flavour - we pride ourselves in the coffee we deliver.
BRU Coffee Roasters provide you with the fine taste of 100% pure Arabica coffee.
The world’s first all-in-one pour-over coffee maker.
Cafflano® Klassic combined adjustable ceramic burr grinder, pouring kettle, etched stainless filter-dripper, server, insulated tumbler and lid into a compact vessel.
“Simply grind coffee beans, pour over hot water and start brewing anywhere.”
• Simple – Truly portable all-in-one self-learning tool for great coffee
– The world’s first patented portable coffee maker
– Pouring kettle with a patented spout, giving precise control over wetting and controlling extraction •
– 50~70% cost of existing bulky brewing kits
– 1/10th ~ 1/5th cost of a cup of specialty coffee vs. coffee shop • Convenient
– Pre-setup in sequential order
– Pre-measured cups/grinder, no scale needed
– Easy wash
– Double-wall insulated tumbler, storing beans on-the-go! • Sustainable
– No disposables, electric power nor filter papers required – Strong, durable & eco-friendly
Adjustable Ceramic Hand-mill
Etched Stainless Filter-Dripper
– Chemically etched micro-filter – Eco-friendly, no filter papers required – Easily washable w/ Drip Kettle – Air Vent helps smooth coffee extraction
– Pre-measured pouring kettle (270ml max)
– Patented spout, giving precise control over wetting and controlling extraction
– Dual-wall insulated cup • Stainless steel (SUS304) inside • Polypropylene (BPA Free) outside
– Silicon pad grip (bottom) – Detachable Lid (from Drip Kettle)
• Keep temperature & protect from dust
Visit us at our roastery.
Plot 42, Viljoen Road, Ruimsig Coutry Estate, Krugersdorp, 1724
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday